The 19th National Convention in 1946 marked the first regular National Convention since 1940. Philanthropically, the Phi Mu toy cart, soon to become a well-known symbol in children's wards of hospitals across the country, was adopted and a $1,000 International Study Grant was established. A Carnival of Nationals party, where delegates wore costumes from different countries, was held to celebrate the International Study Grant program. Changes in membership requirements were discussed during this convention, but no formal changes were made.
07/12/1946 - 07/17/1946